Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

glad to see your still making cartoons

you sir have tickled my funny bone, colors, body porportion not to mention true to life annoyance of foamy talking were all done well.

so im just curious do you hate foamy or is this some kind of sexy tribute?

PureCarnage responds:

No hate, I like the foamy series, but I was tired of being teased with Germaine, so answered what we all want...

Nakid Germaine getting the shit fucked out of her!

Delivered.

piconjo luvs joo

Antacid responds:

Robocop: Target Practice Robocop: Target Practice

Well done 3-d movments

Looks like the same robocop you used in crime prevention unit 001, the game was lacking in some areas. But I suppose you took it as far as you could with the general premise. The robocop tracking hairs were awsome and gave it a nice feel of 3rd and 1st person feel. The menu and game over screens were exellent and well colored. The melle attack was cool to the robocop fasion as well. fun stuff fellas.
<3 for robocop!

SS - Ultimate Quiz SS - Ultimate Quiz

what can i say.

Movie of the year, 4 stars, a must see, I loved it. Now unzip your pants and give me the real show. vote 5

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

well worth the wait!

This was all the hype said it wold be! 100% original with amazing game play! I'm hooked. congrats on this tom and dan.

The Sad Ending The Sad Ending

I love your work

I used this song in a flash that i made to get turd of the week, hopefully that will get this song some publicity, I will be using this same song in another more serious flash (under a different alias lol)
this song really sets the mood and delivers an emotinal punch, I really wish the newgrounds profile had a spot to put your favorite newgrounds musicians. You would be my number 1 hands down.

Petwoip responds:

Yeah, I did see the flash, hehe. I think I have gotten about 7-10 additional downloads since it's release, so thanks for that.

And after checking out your profile it appears you were awarded another turd of the week, good job.

I'm happy you like music! And good luck with your next flash!

Metal drum solo Metal drum solo

rocks me socks

Man once that song picked up it really was fucking awsome. I can imagine when you play the drums your arms become and erotic blur, the floor shakes, the people who stand around you begin to tremble at the knees, and there is a shirtless funk rocking out like a mother fucker. Sweet song dude.

Magical Trevor 1+2 Magical Trevor 1+2

Fanfuckingtastic!

This was exellentlly done. Seriously! Vocals were nice and smooth and flows perfect, just like the cartoons. Seriously Loved this. You guys are some kind of awsome!

lessthan3 responds:

But WHAT kind of awesome?