The Sad Ending The Sad Ending

I love your work

I used this song in a flash that i made to get turd of the week, hopefully that will get this song some publicity, I will be using this same song in another more serious flash (under a different alias lol)
this song really sets the mood and delivers an emotinal punch, I really wish the newgrounds profile had a spot to put your favorite newgrounds musicians. You would be my number 1 hands down.

Petwoip responds:

Yeah, I did see the flash, hehe. I think I have gotten about 7-10 additional downloads since it's release, so thanks for that.

And after checking out your profile it appears you were awarded another turd of the week, good job.

I'm happy you like music! And good luck with your next flash!

Metal drum solo Metal drum solo

rocks me socks

Man once that song picked up it really was fucking awsome. I can imagine when you play the drums your arms become and erotic blur, the floor shakes, the people who stand around you begin to tremble at the knees, and there is a shirtless funk rocking out like a mother fucker. Sweet song dude.

Magical Trevor 1+2 Magical Trevor 1+2

Fanfuckingtastic!

This was exellentlly done. Seriously! Vocals were nice and smooth and flows perfect, just like the cartoons. Seriously Loved this. You guys are some kind of awsome!

lessthan3 responds:

But WHAT kind of awesome?

Chrono Trigger Epilogue Piano Chrono Trigger Epilogue Piano

ok that does it,

This song is emotinally orgazmic! I will let you have me if you want! Seriously, a good song. 5/5 10/10

Chrono trigger is the best game ever...Seriously!!!

A Dead Fucking Bitch! A Dead Fucking Bitch!

Well strap a wheel to my head

and screw me like a wheelbarrow becasue this is fucking hardcore shit right here. 100% original and you wont hear anything else this hardcore on newgrounds! I love it! *Throws up the devil horns*

GoreBastard responds:

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Fucking YES! Thanks a HELL of a lot for such a fucking awesome review!

Legend of zelda (spanish mix) Legend of zelda (spanish mix)

Awsome!

And just in time for cinco de miyo! I'll make sure I put this on a cd for whatever party I end up passed out at, because nothing beats waking up to zelda, *wink, wink*

The-Objekt responds:

LOL hehe cinco de mayo is for mexicans not spaniards, silly. anyway thanks and yes it is nice to wake up with zelda, why im thinking about her nice round figure and her pretty little nose.........gugh.....eh....*cough*.....errrr thanks again -popkorn

sailor moon: my only love sailor moon: my only love

Very good

This was most enjoyable, I will have a good use for this in a cartoon. Props! 5/5 10/10

Chronamut responds:

thanks man! Glad to see people are still reviewing my old stuff!

-shawn-

The Revenge The Revenge

This is really good bro!

I love the edgy drums and base mixed with a techno videogame feel. I'll be listening to this one for a while. 5/5 10/10

Alive (Final Version) Alive (Final Version)

A giant dolphin in a kilt?

Listening to this opened my mind to a cannibal in which he feasted on my brain than used my hollowed out skull for a bowl as he ate tapioka pudding. for in which I began to dance on a moving airplane wing as my eyes were being sucked out by a level twelve mutant gamecube, than the gamecube ejected its game disk and used it to slash the wrists of michale boltan, as he screamed he jumped off the volcano into the past on top of the mir spacestation as it was re entering the earths atmosphere where his shrunken head fell into a kangaroo's pouch were he was taken to a heard of half man, half talking ganetalia, half buffalo. That man than used his awsome power to turn the kangaroo into jesus christ with magical Dj powers
he changed his name to DJ runaway, he married Eric Carle, And had many hungry caterpillars for children. That on his death bed he made this song.
The people danced and were very happy.

Sorry your music takes me strange places.5/5 10/10

Back to the Future - Piano Back to the Future - Piano

This was very good

You hit the high notes perfectly, I love all of your music but this one was the coupe de grace!

afliXion responds:

Really? This one was the best? I can't really take credit, all I did was put it on the piano. John Williams I think wrote it.