Robocop: Target Practice Robocop: Target Practice

Well done 3-d movments

Looks like the same robocop you used in crime prevention unit 001, the game was lacking in some areas. But I suppose you took it as far as you could with the general premise. The robocop tracking hairs were awsome and gave it a nice feel of 3rd and 1st person feel. The menu and game over screens were exellent and well colored. The melle attack was cool to the robocop fasion as well. fun stuff fellas.
<3 for robocop!

SS - Ultimate Quiz SS - Ultimate Quiz

what can i say.

Movie of the year, 4 stars, a must see, I loved it. Now unzip your pants and give me the real show. vote 5

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

well worth the wait!

This was all the hype said it wold be! 100% original with amazing game play! I'm hooked. congrats on this tom and dan.

I Hate PETA2 I Hate PETA2

Because if they don't like yiffy!

Yiffy no like them. Awsome game, and I love chicken! *Gives scottmale24 a big yiffy hug* ^____^

Another Dress-up Another Dress-up

AWSWOME!!

loved it and it was very well colered, Whats the name of that song though?

Bio-HaZardouS responds:

It´s called Dio - Otherworld

Platform Level Creator Platform Level Creator

Stick a ski up my butt,

and ride me like a bobsled! This was Awsome. Orignal, inventive, and highly creative. I can't wait to see more of your work. 5/5 10/10

dylanjones responds:

haha! thank you so much! i play to make a mario or some type of themed one with alot more goodies:D

Kikyo's Dress Up 0.3 Kikyo's Dress Up 0.3

Awsome Style

I didn't care how long it is if its this good. The style was awsome along with your backgrounds. They were simple and beautiful. I can't wait to see a complete version! 5/5 9/10

BlackKingX responds:

Thanks a lot! I can't wait till the complete version either! :D

new Salad Fingers Dressup new Salad Fingers Dressup

Stylized and freaky

A dress up game that even gives you a blood mouth for em. Now thats getting inovative! 5/5

Blue Ball DEMO Blue Ball DEMO

Classic Platform Action

Theres nothing like the fell ofhaving your balls jumparound and land in poo. This game was real cherry. I fell in the lava.

zeekoid responds:

thanx for the 10 ol' chum

[ BRX Mix Wave ] [ BRX Mix Wave ]

Awsome

Kidaof like a reverse ddr, fun and challenging^^